Today I give myself a "thumbs up" for a few reasons! First...this is my 2nd consecutive blog in who knows how long!! 2nd... we read scriptures for the 2nd consecutive day too!! 3rd, I deserve a thumbs up because I got M to school on time and L up to the clinic to get his lead test done! And finally, I give myself this thumb of encouragement because I met with L's teachers (all 3 of them) and didn't blow a gasket when they said that they have NO parties (yeah - ZERO) whatsoever, celebrating holidays...no decorations, no mention of it, NADA! (gotta love the politically correct and "let's not offend the FEW").
One more week and L & N will start school....then my house will be extremely quiet and I'll probably go crazy!
1 comment:
I'm giving you two thumbs up too. If I had more thumbs then I'd put more up but I only have two. So, I will put them both up in honor of you then I will put them down and do it again. There...now that is four. :) *No parties? That's crazy! *Two posts in a row? WOWZERS! *Scripture study two days in a row...big YEE HAW! WTG Family! *No blown gaskets...PHEW! They are no fun. :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment