me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Catch up post - Happy b-day to L

 Since it's been a while since I've posted anything - there is a lot that I want to share so that it's documented for my kids! In September L turned 6. He wanted this peanut butter brownie sundae cake. I've never made it before - but we thought we'd give it a shot!
 To L there is nothing better in the whole wide world than Peanut Butter. So this "cake" was layers of brownies, peanut butter cream cheese, Hershey syrup and snickers bars.
We didn't do much for L's b-day - no big party or anything like that, but we had pizza for dinner (his request) and then this cake. He got some money for his special day too, which he used to buy a new hoodie with a skull on it and a waterproof camera that he took on our cruise.
Happy b-day L - we love you!

No comments: