Well, we woke up to a Louisiana storm - I love storms! The thunder and lightening were going all night long. We got up and immediately checked our flight and it said "on time". Then Tim checked our flight out of Houston and it also said "on time". When he went back to our flight from Baton Rouge it said "Cancelled"! WHAT?!! Are you serious?? I just smiled and said "so, is there something you wanted to do that we didn't get to do?". Apparently tornado warnings are enough to keep us grounded - it's a good thing we have a stock pile of Blue Bell Ice-Cream (yes, the best ice-cream in the country!)
Long story short - we are now rebooked on a flight for Friday at 11:30am - arriving in Denver at 4pm. We'll see! (Supposed to be sunny tomorrow).
1 comment:
I have prayed for that to happen on certain trips we've taken. Hope your making the best of it. Sounds like you are! Eat some Blue Bell for me please, there are some southern comforts that I do miss.
Post a Comment