Well, Sunday is over. I had to give a lesson in RS yesterday and I think that it went alright. However, when I got home I remembered all sorts of things that I wanted to share that I didn't and I think what makes that so bad is knowing that I gave 10 minutes for testimonies! But on the flip side, I really felt like the lesson was sufficient and didn't need anything extra and that it was time to end - so I did.
Now a new week is starting, school is officially out, and you'd think that this means relaxation! O' CONTRARE! Like the smart mommy I am (HA) I have signed M up for swim lessons at 11:30 am and N is at 5pm! That won't be all for the summer - this is just the beginning! We will continue on with baseball and other sports, soccer for all, and other various summer activities!! I think that they'll have a good summer! They want to find a day to go the beach! How do you tell them that there isn't really a beach close by?! HEHEHEHEHE
As for me - well, let's just say that all of the fun will keep me hopping and hopefully I'll be able to keep up on the daily household duties and McDonald's won't suck up too much of my cash!
What will I be doing for myself you ask?! Well, I will continue my daily trips to the pool in an effort to shape my waistline in time for the September cruise!! (wanna come with me - I can give you the information!) Additionally, Tim and I will be going to Yellowstone in August with some people from his office to go rafting. And in 2 weeks we'll be heading to Manti for the pageant and a little camping trip! So - I have things for me as well! I love the summer time, I love the sunshine and I even love the heat of the day! I enjoy mowing the lawn and pulling weeds (I know - strange)! I like staying busy - so bring on the summer! Like Sponge Bob says "I'm ready, I'm ready"!!
2 comments:
Your lesson was great! Sounds like you have a busy but fun summer planned. See ya later!
I am sorry I missed your lesson.
I love your picture, you both look so dang cute.
Post a Comment