

Last night I was at a concert! A few months back Tim and I bought tickets to see Josh Gracin, Collin Raye, and Joe Nichols. (Pictured in that order) We ended up with 7 tickets and we were looking forward to going! As the day approached we realized that we didn't have a sitter - all the YW are out of town and N had a ball game! So, Tim (bless his heart) offered to stay with the kids, go to the ball game (well, he had no choice in that - he's the coach!) and take care of things while I go to the concert! So - I found 2 ladies that like country music and I took em' with me. I ended up giving away 2 of the tickets and had to "eat" 2 others - Oh well! I didn't know that this was a "blanket and chair" sort of concert - so we weren't prepared in that manner, but we did have a nice time chatting and listening to music into the wee hours of the night! The weather was perfect and it was great to go to a concert without having to worry about the drunk next to you spilling his beer! When it finally got dark it did turn into make-out city so that was fun! (I felt a little left out!)
Anyway - Josh Gracin is a doll - he did a great job and he's so cute! Collin Raye has a lot of older music so that brought back a few memories. And Joe Nichols just has an amazing voice with music that really touches your heart! Thanks ladies for the great time, the chit chat, and the laughs!! And remember - DON'T DRIVE ON THE SHOULDER!!!!
2 comments:
Glad you had a great time with your friends!
Yeah, me too, But nest time STAY OF THE SHOULDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Post a Comment