Yesterday I had to take K to a b-day party! I wrote the address as 1191 instead of 1911 and ended up driving around Woods Cross for about an hour looking for this dumb house! I was in a bad mood by the time I found it I was blaming the sweet little girl who delivered the invite for writing the address wrong when in reality it was my fault the whole time! Tim got home before I did and he called me and told me where to go. Turned out, I had passed that silly house a dozen times! Anyway, when I got home - still on fire about the whole dumb thing - I walked in to these beautiful flowers!
I asked if Tim did something that he was trying to call a truce for (because they are white) but he said "no - they are just because". How sweet - it helped me to "turn that frown upside down and smile the day away" and that's just what I did!!
6 comments:
Awww! Did he purchase those before the "lost" incident or after? I'm guessing before and if that's the case...I am sooo impressed. Talk about intuitive! I'm surprised you didn't say anything last night. They are really beautiful.
I want flowers too... Perhaps you could give my hubby a hint and make Tim take Rick to pick them out of your yard or something. LOL - they really were beautiful. MAN - flowers at the Scrapbook Expo, Flowers for no Reason! TRAIN MY HUBBY!
He had better gotten some nookie for that... I mean seriously... what other husband after 12 years still does cute things like that... you're one lucky gal.
Way to go Tim! You are one lucky lady. I love Roses.
Fer cute! Our boys are the best :)
Tim is Amazing! I envy what you 2 have. I just want the same one day!
Post a Comment