
Yesterday morning Tim woke up and went to take a shower as always. But this morning was different - there was no water!! Ok, there was a little - but just a trickle and not even enough to wash under his arms!! (YUCK) So we spent the day creatively figuring out how to wash the dishes with the water from our cooler or making sure to only flush the toilet when absolutely necessary (yeah - gross). Then last night a plumber came, looked at it and blew the pipe a little and the water came on!! YEAH - water!!
However, this morning was deja vu! NO WATER!! Same story, just a more frustrated yell from Tim! Dishes are still dirty, laundry is still not washed and I've pretty much resolved that I'll be taking a shower at the Rec center tonight!
But the boys from the city water company came to my rescue just as I was about to head to the Rec center! They came in and checked all of the pipes and NOTHING! (who needs water anyway, I thought). Then they went into our storage area where the water softener is. Guess what - it was backed up and draining continuously. So we bypassed the water softener in an effort to get water to the house and it worked!!
The downside is that now my water is HARD!!
4 comments:
LOL - so what you are saying is that you ultimately need a new water softener? (Or does the Landlord have a magic fix for this one too?) ANYWAY... ahem... ;) I hope that this is a permanent solve for the issue. If not, just remember that my house is always available for your needs... oh - and I never had a water softener... GEEZ You're spoiled! LOL... love ya
(PS - I made it)
WOW that sucks.. so did Tim end up staying home from work?
Nope - Tim didn't stay at home, he went to work! They played golf for the first part of the day so that helps to mask the smell (j/k!)
Hope you have your water problems solved. You have such a pretty house.
Post a Comment