I am tired of playing 2nd fiddle to the TV, books, sports, etc.....
All I do is clean and cook!
I haul kids around all day!
I do laundry, mow the lawn, pull weeds, make schedules, and more.
I try to talk and I get interrupted or ignored in favor of TV, books, sports, etc....!
I try to keep things running smoothly and I get shot down in favor of TV, books, sports, etc...!
Why am I here again?????
6 comments:
Ah the invisible Mom syndrome. Go here, http://woolstongang.blogspot.com/2007/09/my-sister-in-law-sent-this-over-and-i.html
and see what I am talking about.
Ahem... you are here to be a mom - and unfortunately that sometimes means playing second fiddle to sports, books, tv, etc. However, you can cut the cable cord - you can set reading times and stuff like that. BUT, you have 4 kids , and this seems virtually impossible. You do a fantastic job - and it's not always easy... but You really do a wonderful job overall! That's our lot in life... and it might not seem like a great thing right now, but one day they will all move out and then you won't know WHAT to do with yourself! :D Now - bring on the chocolate cake! (I need some too... for I feel just like that sometimes)
Well I appreciate you.. just read my blog :)
Well I appreciate you.. just read my blog :)
I know what you mean. Sometimes I get so tired of hearing the word WHAT! I get so mad I say I know you heard me. So when the kids need something I tend to do that to them.
I feel ya sister. Wish I had some magic words, but all I can say is, you are not alone.
Post a Comment