me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

...for their kids


Today M and N got to have an "end of summer" party. This wasn't really a "party" per se - mostly just kids running around and having fun together.
I think that everyone had fun. It was a little crazy around here. We had 12 kids and a few moms & dads to add up to about 18 people.
We made pencil critters!! Here you can see the kids having fun decorating their critters with glue, glitter, stickers, markers, buttons and more!!
Afterwards we grilled some hot dogs and made ice-cream sandwiches. Ah, the
things a mom will do...

6 comments:

msaonika said...

WHICH it was all so much fun! I loved it! I love these little pencil critters... and I think that I will do some for a party sometime. :D I am glad that you know how to put on a good party - I was never good at that sort of thing. :D

Christy Woolston said...

So fun. We will have to have a rotating kid party schedule next summer...like one a month because they have so much fun with these. Thanks for providing fun, food, and folks.

Carter Clan said...

Count me out of that rotating party stuff... I can't handle 20 kids running around my house!! But I'll be glad to come to yours :)

wow.. that makes me sound like a moocher.

Amy said...

is that seriously your kitchen table? wow! i've never been to your house obviously.

Aislinn said...

Yup - that's the first thing that I bought when I moved to UT!! We went from a table that sat 4 to a table that seats 8-10!! I LOVE IT!!

Tiffany said...

Thank you thank you thank you! My son had a ball :)