me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

3 weeks, 4 days, ....

Yesterday we got our cruise documents in the mail! I can't believe that something we planned over a year ago is just about here. I'm really looking forward to this time away with Tim. I'm so grateful to Martha and Niels for their willingness to come up and watch over our rug rats while we take off for essentially 9 days! THANKS GUYS! (p.s. Christy - doesn't this just make you itch to go now?)

2 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

go to www.woolstongang.blogspot.com
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

luvmyav8er said...

:( I was suppose to be on this cruise with you!

I know you will have such a great time that you probably won't even think of me, but if you do SMILE and remember the times we spent together on our cruise.

Love ya