Happy Birthday Tim! If you don't know - Tim is 36 today!! Let me share a few things about Tim!
Tim and I met in September of 96' - so shortly after his 24th b-day. We were married in December of 96' - so about 99% of our relationship has been spent in marriage! That makes my memories of him really memories of "us".
Tim has ALWAYS put me first in our relationship!
Tim loves to hunt and really began hunting when we moved to Wyoming!
Tim is spontaneous, adventurous, and smart!
He is full of useless information - just ask him!
Tim's favorite cookie is Oatmeal Raisin (without nuts) and his favorite steak is a Rib eye - cooked medium well.
His favorite dessert would have to be chocolate cheesecake and one of his favorite places to eat is the Texas Roadhouse (thank goodness they are building one in Bountiful!)
Tim loves almost anything that is done outside (with the exception of weeding)!
Tim always has GOOD intentions but suffers from a disease called procrastination!
Tim THINKS he has a great sense of direction! (heheheheh - no, he does!)
Tim relies on the Lord and together we've had great learning experiences in faith and trust. Tim has a great love for his mother which is probably why he treats me so well. He loves his family and we love him too! We're so happy to spend another year with you, TIM! Happy B-day!!
3 comments:
AWWWWW I love Tim too!!! I love the way Tim treats Aislinn. I really admire their relationship. He's a good dad, really fun to talk to and hang out with and always willing to help others. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM. Lavish in this mush while you can, I only dish it out once a year. I LOVE YA MAN!
He is such a nice guy. You are a lucky lady. Tell him Happy Birthday!
Happy Belated B-day Tim! I love you too!
Post a Comment