YEARS PAST: As a youth, Tim knew a young man (we'll call R) that he didn't care too much for. He says that he didn't like him because of his boastful ways and just his attitude in general. He said that after graduation, he was more than happy to part ways with R.
2 WEEKS AGO: Nathan is signed up to play soccer. His first game is tomorrow! We got a call from N's coach who introduced himself as Mr. S., letting us know when the games were and where we needed to be. I passed the message onto Tim.
LAST WEEK: Tim's curiosity was spiked - Mr. S and "R" share the same last name - I wonder....
LAST NIGHT: N's coach comes to the house to drop off a uniform and give us a schedule. (How nice of him!). GUESS WHAT!! Mr. S. IS "R" from Tim's high school days!! I MISSED THE REACTION of both of them!! DANG IT - I wanted to have the video camera rolling to capture their sweet reunion! But as you know, time changes us (OK, most of us) and "R" was pleasant (according to Tim) and Tim even admitted that he had changed. I told him that I think I'll invite them to dinner. Tim told me not to push it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment