me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Sunday, October 12, 2008

AHEM..isn't it OCTOBER?

See what we woke up to this morning? Yes - that's 4" of snow! Excuse me, but isn't it October? Aren't we still in the FALL season? I guess someone didn't get that memo!
This was the scene from our front window just 15 minutes before we needed to head to church! Silly kids!
It might take all the snow in the yard, but M and K are determined to make the first snowman of the coming winter season!
I hope this doesn't mean that Fall is being pushed out of the way by Winter! But if it is, bring on the flannels, hot chocolate, and a good book!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

what cute kids :)

Christy Woolston said...

We didn't get much of a fall last year either. I hope it is just a fluke thing and it will go away until at least November.

Carter Clan said...

We were gone to Colorado so we missed the snow.. thank goodness.

luvmyav8er said...

Yep yep, you know you guys always get snow early! Remember snow at Halloween in Wyo? I do!

Love ya