me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Thursday, October 2, 2008

a funny....


Conversation between N and Mom!
N: Mom, we have a girl in our class named Allison. She's Austin's girlfriend (sheepish smile across his face).
Mom: Really? That's so funny! Who's your girlfriend? (inquisitive)
N: I don't have a girlfriend. (bashful look)
Mom: Oh - well then - who is your boyfriend? (chuckling inside)
N: (thoughtful before he speaks) Mom, you're crazy!
We had a good laugh!

3 comments:

Carter Clan said...

Your conversations with N are too funny! He's getting to be too cute. And already concerned about girls? SHEESH!! Lady killer on the loose!

msaonika said...

That's the BEST conversation! I love it - he's so funny... and he's slightly shy too, which makes it even more adorable! I hope you are having a good day!

Christy Woolston said...

AW! We love Nathan. What a great conversation. :)