I know that most everyone loves Fridays because they are the beginning of the weekend, last day of the work week, etc... but let me tell you why I like Friday!
* Tim doesn't work on Friday - yeah it's always a 3 day weekend for us!
* I get a lot done because Tim is home and kids are at school - it's easy to clean when you have 4 hands!
* Kids get out of school early on Friday so it is easy to head out for the weekend or go somewhere because you aren't waiting all day for them to get home!
* It's payday!
* I get to go on a date (most of the time)
* It's catch up day (on everything)
* New movies are released!
* It's the WORST TV night so that means we get to catch up on what we DVR'd or spend time chatting!
Why do you like Fridays?
2 comments:
I like movie nights, I lOVE payday for sure :) I like Fridays because it's something to look forward to the rest of the week :)
*It's date night or family movie night (they are interchangeable depending on the date scheduled)
*It is cookie day
*The smell of clean, fresh laundry
*The rooms in the house get mopped and dusted (supposedly)
*It's the last day of school
*It's the start of the weekend
*I can stay up late and sleep in
Post a Comment