This picture was e-mailed to me by my father! He asked "do you know this person?". Before I even clicked on the picture to enlarge it - I was pretty sure that I knew who this person was! This picture was taken at a New Orleans Saints game last weekend by Sports Illustrated. It can be found on their website under fan photos, week 5, picture 18 (so you know I'm not making this up!). This JOKER is my cousin, Scott! He's always been a JOKER! As long as I can remember, I've thought Scott was the funniest cousin I've got! He is always cracking jokes, making faces, and doing silly things just to make you laugh. He's a clown! But underneath all of that make up is someone that really cares about people, someone that does his best to better his lot in life. He is a good guy and he's always been one of my favorite cousins! I remember as a young girl that many of my friends wanted to date him because he was "so hot!". (geez!). Now, he's grown and married and it's nice to see that some things don't change - he's the same ole JOKER that we all know and love! Thanks for the laugh, Scott!
3 comments:
I LOVE this picture! LOVE IT - I am going to put it up on my blob, but Just because I like it... speaking of pictures - I am still waiting to see the one's of Kahlyn that you were all sorts of talking up! COME ON, bring on the pictures!
uh hmmmmmm.....I hope I rank right up there with Scott as one of your favorites, even though I'm not HOT and no one wanted to date me! LOL.
LOL Yeah I knew who this was right when I opened it up... AWESOME COSTUME eh?
Post a Comment