Witches, witches, everywhere!
Today I thought it would be fun to go and see the witches at Gardner Village! I've heard about the witches but have never been myself. I found that there was a witch scavenger hunt too - so I printed off the witches that needed to be located and off we went - not telling the kids where it was that we were heading to!
(don't forget that you can click on the pic to enlarge it!) So we arrived at the village and I told the kids that we were on a witch hunt! We had to find a witch that loved chocolate, one that wanted a hug on a bench and so on. These little critters were dressed so cute. Some were animated and that was lots of fun!
We saw a "Witchy poo" (do you see her?), a witch that had an accident, and one on a cell phone! There were pumpkins everywhere too! The village was all ready for Halloween and we had so much fun walking around on our witch hunt! After we were done, the kids earned a cookie from the local bakery and that topped off our excitement!
1 comment:
you are such a good mom! you get the mom of the day award :)
Post a Comment