This morning I'm in my warm, cozy, rather large bed. Enjoying the quiet - sleeping soundly! It's still dark outside. My dreams are vivid and alive! I don't ever want to move - I'm so happy! Suddenly I hear...
Mom
Mommy
Maaaaahhhhhmmm
I grumbled and lazily peeked to see who was trying to pull me out of my happy place! It was M! UGGHHH - what the heck is she doing up at 6:30am?
What M?
Mom - is today THANKSGIVING?
I promise - we can't get through one holiday before she is moving us on to the next! I just smiled and said "no dear, it's Nov. 1st, but today isn't Thanksgiving - go back to bed" and she did!
1 comment:
hahaha! At least you have daylight savings time to look forward to :) Except, my kids won't get the memo, so they'll be up when they normally are...gross!
Post a Comment