me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Monday, November 3, 2008

It's nice...

to wake up and see the sun at 7am instead of darkness! I love it when we get to "fall back" an hour!

4 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

AMEN!

Martha said...

I can't stand it any longer. I have had a headache for 13 days and I know it is worrying about the election. And I wish they would leave the time alone. Just decide and keep one way or the other. About the time I get adjusted to one time, it is time to change again.

Love ya'll

Carter Clan said...

I don't love it..I like it dark in the morning :)

msaonika said...

you are so right... I don't even feel tired at night when my shows come on the Tele... :D Great stuff this "fall back" business. I like it. I think that we should keep it.