While at the Dollar Store the other day, N wanted to get something. He had his own dollar, so I told him that he could spend it how he wanted - he got a "police kit" - complete with sunglasses, handcuffs, gun (with darts), walki-talki, and badge. (subsequently, he lost his dollar at the store somewhere and I ended up purchasing the set - of course!) He was very proud of his new toy and couldn't wait until after dinner to open it and start playing with it. While all dressed up with his police kit he said "Mom, now all I need is a uniform and I can go to court with Dad". I chuckled.
Later Tim walked in and N went up behind him and said (with the gun to Tim's back) "freeze, put your hands up" - so Tim did. Then N says "I'm gonna shoot you" to which Tim replies "No, you can't shoot someone who has their hands up".
N thinks for a moment and says "put your hands down".
HA - I had a good laugh!!!
2 comments:
HA! Too funny!
LOL. So funny. I thought Tim was going to go into a huge legal explanation for N.
Post a Comment