This has been a lucky week for me (if you believe in that sort of thing!).
First I was invited to a Pampered Chef party where my name was drawn for all 3 prizes (but we redrew for one of them because I had already won once and someone else needed a turn).
Then on Sat we found out that we got 4 tix to the MOTAB Christmas concert and then TODAY we found out that we got 4 MORE tix to the MOTAB concert so now my whole family can go!!
WOO HOOO - I'm so excited - maybe I should head to Vegas!
3 comments:
DUDE-send some of that awesome karma my way!!! Can you imagine if that luck holds out for the day after thanksgiving sales??? you are in for some serious good deal making I am sure :)
LUCKY! Someone is smiling down on you! Congrats!
If you go to Vegas.. can I hitch a ride?
Post a Comment