me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Only 8 days, 12 hours....

and counting until BLACK FRIDAY! What do you mean, you have no idea what that is? UM - it's considered one of the biggest shopping days of the year! The day after THANKSGIVING! (Although, if you're shopping savvy you can find BETTER deals throughout the year!)
I've been online looking at the DEALS that each store is bragging about and so far I haven't found anything that's really going to entice me out of my warm, cozy bed before 9am! In years past, my sisters and I have braved the crowds at 3am. We've fought the crazies, snatched goodies off the shelves, blocked doors, and have even hidden things the day before the DEAL just to make sure we got it! OH YES -it's crazy fun!!!
This year the EXPERTS say that one can find the BEST deals ever - but I'm not so sure - I haven't seen anything earth shattering yet - but with 8 days to go, who knows what they'll come up with!! So, what are you looking for???

1 comment:

Carter Clan said...

LOL Like last year when we braved Roberts and we were the first at the door. And I went to the back of the line to get you a ticket ..AWW GOOD TIMES!!