me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Who knew snow could be so much fun?!

Yesterday, while my brother was still here, we decided to take the kids sledding! Tim was turned on to a great hill nearby so we decided to bundle everyone up, grab some lunch, and see what we could get ourselves into! (click photo to enlarge)
Everyone was excited to get to the hill and I must say it was pretty awesome! It was a perfect size for speed and still climb-able. No one wore out too fast and everyone had a great time!
Everyone made it down the hill at least once! We even got Jess to take a turn! We had a few near misses, a few crashes, and lots of snow in our faces, but no broken bones and we ended up with all smiles. PERFECT!!
When our time was up some of us were WORN OUT, others were thinking about another run. Regardless, we were all happy to just spend time together while enjoying this beautiful snowy day!Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

msaonika said...

HOW do you make the collage pictures?!?! I want to do that! Looks like so much fun. I wish that I could have been there.