A: HHMM - anything BBQ'ed is a good pic-nic food in my opinion! I love BBQ and I love to eat it outside - in the sunshine! When I think about having a pic-nic, I usually think about going to a park or to a lake somewhere. I think about taking BBQ chicken, or pulled pork, or ribs or hamburgers. To go along with that I think about juicy corn on the cob, tangy potato salad, and sugary baked beans!
If you had some dry ice you could take ice-cream too - or make your own - that's always a great treat!!
I don't know - I like pic-nics and I think that any time you're with your family, eating in nature's restaurant - it doesn't matter what you have because the setting makes anything you take just yummy!!

1 comment:
You are so cute :) I love these little things you do each day.
Post a Comment