Q: Describe the perfect Summer Day - what would you do on that day? A: Ah - I can feel the warmth of the sunshine just thinking about this question! On a PERFECT Summer day, my home would be clean the moment that I woke up so that I could enjoy the ENTIRE day outside! There are so many things that one could do during the summer months that it's hard to choose just a few that would make my day perfect! I mean - a CRUISE in the summer would make a perfect day - don't you think? But let's stick to the PERFECT day as if I were at home!
My day would start off with a yummy breakfast of fresh fruits and pastries! The sun would be shinning, not a cloud in the sky, and birds would be singing and all of my kids would be getting along! Then we'd head out to a lake somewhere and spend time together on the water. 

We'd take a boat ride, go water skiing, maybe fish a little and soak up some rays! We'd have a delicious BBQ pic-nic that would include ribs, potato salad, root beer floats, and more! We would even take a little hike around the lake to see what bugs, flowers, or animals we could find!
As the late afternoon approaches we'd head back in to town and go to a drive in movie! We'd laugh and goof off and simply enjoy spending time together! We'd have a delicious dinner cooked on the grill - summer squash, hamburgers, fruit! And finally we'd top off the day with a little star gazing and hopefully see a falling star or two! That would be a beautiful day!! (oh, and all that food - it would just magically appear and be all prepared without me having to lift a finger!)
3 comments:
Sounds like a good day to me especially the kids getting along part, the work be done magically, and the meals prepared by the ghost chef. I could handle a day like that for sure. :) I'm salivating.
Yup... I LOVE the idea of a Ghost Chef - that would be fantastic! I love this summer day. Think we can plan one for THIS summer??
Let's see....lake, ribs, stars...I am taking notes. I will see what I can do in the weather department though. It might take calling in a few favors.
Post a Comment