me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Journal Question today is....

Q: What is the most interesting thing that has happened since the last time you wrote in your journal?

A: Well, that depends which journal you're referring to?! I keep several journals - all with different themes. I have some that are handwritten (I think that this type of journal is becoming a lost art), and then there is this blog which for all matter of speaking is my journal.
I keep a journal of my cruises - I only write in it when I cruise.
I keep a journal for each of my children - I write in it the funny things, sad things, noteworthy things of their life so that they can look back on their life from my perspective!
Then the blog - so let's answer the question with regards to this journal! The last time I wrote in this journal was last night and between then and now there wasn't much going on. I watched Prison Break and it ended in a cliff hanger to be continued in FEBRUARY! UUUGGHHH then I headed to bed. I guess the most interesting part of the last 9 hours was my dreams. I had 2 that I can remember.
#1. In my dream L was a newborn and on his birth certificate it said "suffers night tremors, frequently wakes up screaming". I thought this was odd as I held my newborn. However, I was awakened at 3am with a crying baby who didn't sleep well for the rest of the night because he kept screaming - in his sleep. HHHMMMM.....
#2. I dreamt of a neighbor who wanted to buy a tree house from a lady that lives behind me. The tree house was very similar to what Robinson Crusoe would have lived in and it was removable. Apparently the husband that built it had died and the lady wanted it gone because it was a painful reminder. My neighbor wanted to buy it but wanted to know if we wanted to go in halves with her. (we would have each paid $100.00) I replied "SURE - we can put it at your house and the kids can go over there to play" to which she responded "OH, I was thinking that Tim would want to take it hunting".
Then I woke up!
So - other than getting the kids off to school and some crazy dreams - nothing interesting here!
Sort of a bummer of a question - eh?

2 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

I guess the point is to make you see the small "interesting" things that happen at any given time. Things are always more "interesting" when we are looking for "interesting".

luvmyav8er said...

Logan had night terrors when we lived in Colorado. He would wake up screaming and was unconsolable (but he wasnt' really awake) and he NEVER remembered it. It lasted a couple of years. I hope that's not the case for L. It wasn't fun not being able to console a screaming kid and they don't even know they are doing it.