yesterday we took a trip to Gardner Village to browse the shops. While on the way home a song came on the radio - "I've got a brand new girlfriend". Well, N freaks out anytime you even hint to the possibility of him liking girls. He gets all embarrassed and calls you names. He's at that point where girls are gross and we can't have anyone thinking any different.
Anyway, he was being a pill to his sisters, so I turned up the song and said "here's your favorite song" - of course that got a reaction and pretty soon all the girls in the car (dad and grandma included) were singing to N. That got him all ruffled. It was great, family fun!
Q: Describe your mother's wedding dress, what do you know about her wedding?
A: Pathetic, I know, but I don't even have a picture of my mother's wedding. I don't know what her dress looked like at all - other than it was white and she had a veil and maybe some ruffles.
As far as details of her wedding - it was an LDS wedding in a chapel. I am pretty sure she had a reception but I don't know much more than that. You see, as far as I can recall, my mom has never shared this information with me and I don't guess I've really asked. Maybe I should!
4 comments:
I wouldn't have a clue if I got this "starter". I know absolutely nothing about my Mother's wedding.
I'm pretty sure I was at her wedding, or at least stopped by. I believe it was around Christmas and I had a Christmas party to go to. If my memory serves me right I think that Ashley played the flute and there was a reception in the church. Now that I think about it, was this your mom's wedding or your wedding. Hmmmmmm.
Yeah - you were at her 2nd wedding, Keri, but I was referring to the first one. :)
Oh well....I'm not sure if I was even born then.
Post a Comment