me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Monday, March 23, 2009

Frustrated


Can I just tell you how frustrated I am right now? Have you ever been to the point that you know you need to find a specialist but regardless of the avenue you travel, the phone calls you make, you get something like "well, we only see people that are X". How do you know if you're X if you can't even find someone to diagnose you because you're too old? I SWEAR - yes, S-W-E-A-R!!!! Lots of dirty words, lots and lots. I'm so tired of feeling lost and frustrated. Of not having answers. CALGON, take me away......

3 comments:

elkaholic said...

I am thinking it is because we are aspirin.

JSCrawford said...

Hope your day is going much better than yesterday. I hope you are getting the answers you need today. Love ya!

Monarch Photography said...

Yes.. I indeed have felt this way. It sucks to have to trudge through it but there always seems to be positive things that come from our challenges.. I know I know.. you hear that all the time... but it's truth right?