me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Monday, April 27, 2009

Gotta love Monday's!


My Monday really isn't starting off that bad. It's actually rather good. The sun is shining, I got up before 7 (no small feat), breakfast made, dishes done, lunches done, etc.. I even helped N get in some time on the piano before he headed off to school. Prayers were said before it was time to walk out the door - and we were all happy!
Just as ALWAYS - the kids take off out the front door, and L and I stand in the big picture window waving goodbye until they are out of sight. But today was different - you see - as I turned to leave the room and start working on some laundry, something caught my eye. Something UNDER the grandfather clock. HHMMM - so, I reached under the clock and pulled out a book. I looked at the title - "Trucking Across America". SERIOUSLY - the flippin' library book that we've been looking for for like 4 weeks now? The book that I ended up paying the fine on on FRIDAY because I resolved that it was lost to the oblivion of children's toys?! UUGGHHH! Hey - at least we know where it is now - guess I own a new book! Wonder if my calendar is under there too....

3 comments:

Martha said...

So glad you are feeling better this week.

Carter Clan said...

lol.. I'm guessing the calendar has been flushed down the toilet.

msaonika said...

HAHAHAAA... that's so funny... happens to the best of us huh.. :D