me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Monday, April 27, 2009

I hate school pictures because...

They take a bunch at the start of the year - and you buy them! Then they take some right before Christmas and you pass (well, I pass because I just bought some). Then they take em' at the end of the year. You have no intention of buying them. They come home and they look like this....
Now this could possibly be the BEST picture that M has ever taken. She's looking at the camera - for once! And of course, now I have to consider purchasing this picture! UUGGHH - and it's not like the package is cost effective - NO - it's nearly $40.00 - can you believe that?! What to do, what to do?!

7 comments:

elkaholic said...

I would have to agree. I think this is the best picture she has ever taken.

Christy Woolston said...

You don't have to buy the WHOLE package. You just pick the one you want to keep and pay for only that one. At least, that's how they do it at our school and I can't imagine that it would be much different. I don't even look at them. I take my own school pictures every year and I don't even get tempted.

Christy Woolston said...

It is a lovely picture, by the way. :)

msaonika said...

Buy one photo - send the rest back. Take said photo to walgreens and have them make copies. :D

JSCrawford said...

Cute picture. I wouldn't know what to do either. When my kids were born we didn't buy pictures because the smallest package was $30.00 for a 5x7 and two wallets. What a rip off huh? I just depended on our little trusty camera. Let us know what you do.

glenna-steve said...

Gotta go for it! She's sooooo cute! What a great shot of her. You'll never get another one like it...

Heidi Sue said...

I know why do they do that! Mary came home with a cute picture as well, and I want it but don't want to pay for another one.