me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Sunday, April 26, 2009

L's toes


Last night, while riding on the bus to the soccer game, I was having a conversation with my sister, AA, when the subject of L came up. I was explaining to AA how L - although doing well in his own bed - tends to get up around 4 or 5 am and come into my bed - EVERY NIGHT! After the story she says "you need to write that for giggles and grins one day" so that's what I'll do!
So, L likes to climb up in my bed in the wee hours of the morning. I'm not sure how he does this, as I practically need a ladder to get in my bed. He hurdles himself into the bed, climbs over me and snuggles himself right in the middle. He lifts the covers and wiggles his little body into the warm comfort, snuggles right up to whoever has their back to him - he gets as close and he can and he starts rubbing your back or should with his little hand. Before you know it, he's scratching the small of your back with his claw-like toe nails. (I really should trim those things). His little toes stretching and scrunching up right around the waistband of your under ware! Then without warning, he slips his foot right into that dark area where you don't want feet to be! You jump up like you just heard a kid vomit in your bed and you squirm and grab at those little legs to get them out of your pants! His little toes are like ice-cubes and that doesn't make the experience any better! So there you have it - L's nightly ritual of seeing mom and dad squirm. You can be sure I'm gonna ask his wife about it after he's married! BWAHHAHHAHAHA!!!

2 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

Thanks for the laugh! Too stinkin' funny.

msaonika said...

I love this story... you need to scrapbook it. :D

Hey... you need to e-mail me copies of the pictures from the last few dates we have been on!