
In our home, I am mainly responsible for paying the bills. Don't worry - Tim is involved enough that he knows where to find things if something were to happen to me. Anyway, a little while back I pulled our last checkbook out of the box and told myself - 'get those ordered, it will take 2 weeks to get here!' - do you think I did it? So here we are, 2 months later, and the last check went out! YIKES! Now I am supposed to be paying bills today. LOVELY! Maybe this is my clue to start Internet bill pay! So, now I get to go to the bank and see if they can print me a few temp. checks to get me through the next few days. I don't usually use checks, but you'd know that this is the time of year that the kids need all sorts of things paid for and those places will only take a check! OF COURSE!! I hate it when this happens!
On a happy note - go here to see the progress that's been made on our diet over the last few weeks. (you will find it at the end of today's post). Now off to the bank!
2 comments:
I pay most my bills via internet.. it's nice and saves me many stamps.
We pay all of our bills through the internet!:) We hardly ever use checks at all...I think we last used them to pay some of Kevin's hospital bills...but only the ones that you couldn't pay using the internet! haha:)
Post a Comment