This past week proved to be nothing short of JAM PACKED! We had company, a birthday, April Fool's day, Soccer games and more! Let's take a stroll down memory lane....(remember you can click the collages for a larger image)
SATURDAY (3-28-09): After months and hours of practice - it was time to perform Fiddler on the Roof! K was chosen to play "Schprintze" - Tevia's youngest daughter. N played a fiddler's apprentice. These guys had a lot of family support and that's always wonderful! AA and M enjoyed the play too!
SUNDAY: Today is N's b-day, 6 years old!! Grandma Sandy and Grandpa D made an appearance. They came in for the play but BONUS they were here for N's b-day too! N wanted French toast for breakfast and coconut shrimp for dinner - so that's what we did! I'm so glad that his b-day was a Sunday because that's my "free day" so I could enjoy this delicious concoction too! L thoroughly enjoyed the cake - and the icing! The girls each got N something - water guns and goggles! What a fun day for all!
MONDAY: I don't really know what happened this day but I thought I'd throw in this picture of L. He always gets up with the kids in the morning, eats breakfast with them, and then "high 5's" them, jumps in the van and says "bye" when we drop them off. You can tell that he really wants to be part of the gang and the older kids just eat it up!
TUESDAY: A while back my friend, Mrs. C., introduced me to the NPS store. I don't know what NPS stands for but I do know that they have spectacular deals! The store is a discount store - they get products from other stores - products that didn't sell, or the box ripped, or whatever - and then they sell it at a deep discount. I pop in here from time to time, looking for snacks to fill our snack box! Today I found this!! It's 100 small bags of pretzels. It cost $0.99. YUP!! That's it!! And the funny part was that they were from "Southwest Airlines". HA HA HA!
WEDNESDAY: APRIL FOOL's day! Somehow M's cereal milk turned blue! Don't ask me what happened! hehehehhe.In addition to this - the weather kept N from playing soccer - bummer!
THURSDAY: The weather didn't look too promising so we were sure that all soccer games would be cancelled. However, at 1pm they decided to "play on" and that's what we did. K and M both had games and the camera could only go to one of them (since they were at the same time at 2 different fields). N's baseball practice was cancelled at the last minute too - that really saved my bacon! I don't know how I was going to be at 3 different places all at once! So, N went with me and Tim took M (where AA took over later). As you can see - our view of the mountains didn't look promising -it threatened rain the whole game! K played forward the first half and then goalie the second half. Their team lost this game - but no worries, it was the first game and they are getting their bearings - just like last season when they lost the first game but won the rest! GO MAROON MONKEYS!
So, there it is! Next week is Spring Break and I've decided to take the kids for the week and explore what Utah has to offer! I think it's a shame when you don't know what's in your own "back yard" - so we're going to find out! It should be packed with FUN! I hope the weather cooperates!
2 comments:
Cute pictures! What a wonderful week.
xoxoxox
Would you like some company exploring Utah? Not the whole week but on a couple of days? Cause that is exactly what we were thinking too.
Post a Comment