
Last night I had big plans. I had plans to spend some time with my hubby. After the kids went to bed, I was going to curl up on the couch with some popcorn or maybe ice-cream - next to my sweet heart and watch a movie. We debated all day as to if we should rent one or just watch one that we recorded off of one of the movie channels we have. We decided to just watch what we had recorded - neither of us had seen it and it kept us from going to find a movie to rent! As I sat on the couch - after dinner - I felt like I wanted to fall over and it was only 7pm. I had hit a wall! I knew that the feeling would pass - I just needed to lay down for a moment. The next thing I knew it was 2am and the house was dark! So I just closed my eyes and went back to sleep. So much for my big plans! Guess I'll try again tonight! Sorry Tim!
2 comments:
Where was Tim at 2 a.m.? And did you have ice cream or popcorn? What movie did you decide on? What color shirt were you wearing? Did Tim fall asleep too? Were you in your bed when you woke up or still on the couch? At 2 a.m. did you get up and go to bed (if you were still on the couch) or did you stay where you were? What are you doing today? What shoes are you wearing?
Just felt like smattering you with a bunch of question. They just kept coming. :) It was hard to stop them.
HA - you're funny! Actually - my kids don't go to bed until 8pm - so at 7 I went to my room to lay down and watch TV. At 2am Tim was sleeping - in the bed - I was still in my clothes from the day before. Never did get to the popcorn or the movie! Right now I'm wearing sandles and I just got back from a soccer game - now we're cleaning! Hope it doesn't wear me out again!
Post a Comment