me and Tim Oct 2013
Friday, May 8, 2009
Update on Friday's picture post....
You see the last pic of K on my weekly picture post. She looks horrible - right? Well, we gave her some Benedryl - something we haven't done since she was an infant. You see - K has an odd reaction to the medicine - she falls in that 1% of kids that become ultra alert and sensitive with this stuff! I sent a "warning" note to her teacher (unbeknown to K) and explained that we gave her the meds but we didn't know how she'd react. Around 10am we got a call from the school. K was in the nurses office - pale and weak - can we come and get her?! So I headed up there - just as I was walking in she was throwing up in the trash can. She really did look bad. Poor thing. Anyway - we took her home and she started to look better (physically). So my guess is that she had a reaction to the Benedryl. Lovely - guess we'll stay away from that stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment