Current Random thoughts:
My house is a mess!M has a dr. apt.
I am supposed to speak to the P.A.D. girls tonight
Why me?
My house is a mess
I'm hungry
why did I delete that e-mail?
Shut up bird!
so glad to see that Lufkin relatives still check in on me!
I can't seem to find what I want to say to these girls. Inspiration to ask me - are you sure Mrs. C?!
I wish L would stop throwing things wherever he pleases!
where is the missing bottle? The milk is probably curdled in it by now!
It's nice outside - I should get out and pull some weeds!
NOPE - can't get out - have to get the house clean - it's a mess - M has a dr. apt, and I have to speak to the PAD girls tonight....
what am I doing on this blog?
better get...packing? only 5 days to go....no better work on my thoughts...no we'll clean first - thinking is more conducive in a clean environment!
4 comments:
hahaha! A good friend would come over and help you find your curdled milk bottle, but since I'm home now, and one kid is down for a nap, all I can offer is my cyber-support and love ;)
I laughed at the "shut up bird" one... and what Mrs. C are you talking about?
WOW! Maybe you need a break! Why don't you come over. I am home with a kid that keeps caughing. I wish I could say what you did about the bird. SO SO SO sick of Caughing.
I love it! Life seems to go in circles doesn't it. The house is never clean. At least mine isn't. Love ya!
Post a Comment