I know I said I'd keep this updated - but you know how it is when you take a trip - your best laid plans usually are met with other plans that take more of your attention than you planned in the first place!
We made it back to Mississippi on Friday and spent the day with my brother. A fish fry tickled our taste buds for dinner, followed by a few different types of Blue Bell Ice-cream.
On Saturday we were able to head to the reservoir and spend more time with my brother and his family riding jet skis, swimming and just enjoying each other's company. My dad BBQed for us, my cousin Keri showed up too and we topped the day off with more Blue Bell and good company!
Today is Sunday - we are relaxing. Sometimes this is a necessity on long trips!
We'll be heading home late tomorrow night. Overall, our trip was fun. As with anything there were ups and downs but the fun memories will prevail (I hope).
I'll post some pictures when I get a moment! For now, have a great week ya'll!
2 comments:
Can't wait to hear the "between the lines" rendition of your trip. HEHEHE! We'll play "catch up" in July...K?
It was so GREAT getting to see you, Tim, the kids, Cameron, his family and your dad and Rhonda! I'm so glad you were close enough that I was able to visit! Hey how did I miss the blue bell ice cream that night? LOL...must have been after I left!
Love ya
Post a Comment