
....me complaining from a mile away, already, here it is ...
Last week one of my brothers in law brought his kids over - not telling me that they had been throwing up the very night before and into that morning. When I found out that this had, in fact, been the case I commented to Tim "if my kids get sick, I'm gonna be so mad". Well the very next night, L came down with it. Then on Saturday, M, N, and K all had it. It was like "musical vomiting"- one would do it, then the next, and the next, and then back to the first one. Every 15 minutes or so.
Sunday morning came and the kids were perking up but there was no way I was taking them to church - couldn't risk spreading this to others.
Sunday afternoon Tim starts feeling bad. Lovely! Then Tuesday afternoon, I came down with it too. I still feel crummy, but hopefully by tonight or tomorrow morning I'll feel much better. So, if you're wondering where we've been - well, we've been trying to sanitize the house, we've been doing loads of laundry (bedding and blankets you know?), we've been trying to stay away from others, etc... So - don't come around if you don't want to get sick. I'll come out of the house when it's safe!
3 comments:
Hope everyone is well soon. So sorry everyone has been sick. Love you.
YUCK!!! I would be pretty upset too.
What a thoughtful Bro-in-Law. NOT! So sorry you ended up with it too. I'm staying away...sounds pretty contagious. Hope you all feel better soon.
Post a Comment