me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Friday, July 17, 2009

Yay for FRIDAY pictures!

Hi there! Have you been waiting to see what we've done this week? I know you have... so ye shall wait no longer! This past week has been full of adventure and fun and I was able to capture a few moments on my camera (and for the times I didn't have my camera - someone else did! ;) ) So here we go...

SUNDAY (July 12): Tim helped M and N make rice-crispy treats! They were tasty and gone within a day!


MONDAY: Our friends, the Woolston's, invited us over for FHE (family home evening for those that don't know!). We BBQed and had some good conversation and our family was in charge of the out door games. I decided that there's nothing better than water games on a hot summer day - so that's what we did. We played a game with shaving cream where you had to squirt it off of the face of a team mate, we also played a game where you had your team mate hold a water bottle on their head and you had to fill it up... ah, there were also firecrackers, lots of laughing and even some yellow-jackets! FUN TIMES!

TUESDAY: Tim woke up to a flat tire on his truck and we had to borrow this air compressor from a neighbor to get it aired up so we could get it in to be changed. JOY!
WEDNESDAY: We had a few kids over and they found the sight of a black widow feasting on a fly (that Tim caught) to be most fascinating. See, my house is always an educational experience! THURSDAY: Yay for a girls night! Tonight AA, Heidi and I went to the Cheesecake factory for dessert and conversation! It was the first time that any of us had been and it was SO, SO tasty!
FRIDAY: a few days ago we discovered a watermelon growing in M's garden box! It was just a tiny thing (and now we have at least 7 "tiny things" growing). Today, M showed us that now the watermelon is the size of her palm! She's so excited - and I'm hoping to get a tasty treat in a few weeks!

So there you have it - fun for all! Until next time....

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christy Woolston said...

YAY! for picture Friday and girls night. I'm bummed I couldn't join ya!