me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Saturday, August 22, 2009

It's starting...

Seriously, this administration is making me sick! I'm scared for my family, for the future of my kids and grand kids. I have tried to have respect for the office that Mr. Obama holds - thanks to the many ever so intelligent voters that checked his name - but it's hard to do when he stands there lying, making promises that he has no intention of keeping, and leading us down a road of socialism with the biggest foxes grin I've ever seen!
I guess the giant ears on his head can't hear that the majority of Americans don't want what he's selling!
Today I spoke with my grandmother. Her home health care has been cut off. Yup - you read that right - cut off! I was confused about this so I asked how this was possible and she said that the government said that medicare and Medicaid are costing too much so programs that aren't necessary need to be cut. One of the programs that is no longer is home health. The only way that a patient will still have access to home health is if they are taking heart medications or if they are bed ridden. So for those that are bound to a wheel chair, those with Parkinson's, and so on... those that have been using home health care to cut down on hospital and doctors visits - guess what - NO MORE says Mr. Obama! You no longer have access to the sweet nurses that come to your home to help make sure you're taking your meds properly, to help you bathe, to help empty those cath bags, etc... NOPE - they are no longer there to help you. Furthermore, if your doctor agrees to send in home health care after the deadline (of yesterday), then his license can be stripped from him (or her).
So, I'm just sick about it - Obama says that government run health care will have higher quality care and patients will get the attention they need. Well, it hasn't even been approved yet and patients are already being CUT from the attention that they need in order to save a buck! Didn't think Obama cared about spending a buck - after all, he spends like it's going out of style! UGH - thus it begins!

1 comment:

elkaholic said...

This is all part of the plan. Cut off the Sr Citizens' home health care, tell them that it would be available under the Obamamama Health Plan, get AARP back on his side. That is how the Chicago Mob does its business.