Until next time..
Well, today it was time to say goodbye to Grandma M. We had a great time while she was here and our hearts will miss her dearly until we see her again! We had fun tromping all over the valley and seeing different things. Sharing stories, excitements, accomplishments, and more always brings a smile to our faces and when you can do it with grandma - it makes it that much sweeter! I told Tim that I'm really going to miss her because she made sure my kitchen was clean each night before we went to bed. That's something I really need to get into the habit of doing and for the short time that she was here it was wonderful to wake up to a clean kitchen! Anyway, we had fun while she was here and we are so glad that she was able to come! We'll miss you grandma - see you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment