me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Thursday, September 10, 2009

We've got another ....


funny kid in the house! I guess I should have suspected as much - after all, look at his siblings - always cracking jokes - finding something to laugh about and so on!
After the kids went off to school this morning and I got the kitchen cleaned up - I decided that a frozen waffle was the way to go for breakfast! (I know - really nutritious but I wasn't in the mood to make an egg!). As I'm digging in the freezer this little voice says
L: "what doooing mommy?"
ME: "I'm getting a waffle"
L: "whyyyyy"
ME: "Because I am hungry"
L: "Ooookeeeey Dooookeeey Poooookeeey" (and just that drawn out and slow too!)
Then he promptly runs to the cabinet and gets out the sugar free syrup with a giant grin on his face - as if he understood that I needed some help in my breakfast selections!

2 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

Funny Boy!

Martha said...

WOW! he is talking so much more than he was when I was there. He is too cute. He is so smart, too. I miss that little face. All I have is pictures. He would come down to my room every morning and we would have a photo op. He would pose, I would take a picture, and he would have to look at each one.