me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Friday, September 11, 2009

Delayed


Today's post will be delayed! I know, I know - you come for the pictures - and I want to deliver that to you - but I'm off to the scrapbook expo and I won't return until tomorrow! I didn't plan ahead - in this case - and get the pics posted yesterday (forgive me!).
In addition to this - today is September 11th. Yes - you know what that means for America - and I wanted to say a few things about it to. But alas - that too will be delayed.
So - have a great day all - Don't forget to thank your Father in Heaven for this great country - because regardless of what may be happening in it now - it's still the most free of any other country in this world! Thank those that are serving you - and give an extra hug to your kids and spouses today!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Have a wonderful time, and get lots done for me ;)