Friday: I was having a pity party for me, myself, and I when all of a sudden a dear friend showed up with a TEXAS sized donut and a spicy pepper plant! (I ate that donut too - all of it!). Finally - Friday night, I was feeling like getting off the couch and getting out so we decided to take the kids to the Dinosaur park in Ogden for a little trick-or-treating! They got dressed in their costumes (L is a dinosaur, N a motor cross racer, M an M&M and K is the "winged reaper") and we headed north! the kids had fun going all over the park and seeing the scary dinosaurs and fun decorations. It was a good evening.
Saturday: Today was our ward emergency drill. The scenario was an earthquake at 3am and our house was totally demolished. (The paper that I had said that we lit a blueberry aroma therapy candle and it helped calm us and when our house collapsed we noticed that it was still burning - SILLY - who wrote that?!). Anyway- the kids had fun grabbing their 72hr kits and heading outside to meet the rest of the neighbors. L was worn out after about 30 min. and decided to lay down on the road. It was a fun morning.
Monday: Some workers showed up to put a sump pump in the basement. The jackhammers ran for 2 1/2 days so we got out of the house as much as we could. I love the "I Quit" picture because that's how I felt by the time they were done! Monday night we decided to carve pumpkins for Family Home Evening. N made a bat, K made a cat, M made a cat face, and L - well - he just cleaned out the inside and we didn't carve anything into it (yet). Of course it was a good time for all!
WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY: I have to put these together because I'm limited to 4 collages per post and I just couldn't leave out some of these pics! So - on Wednesday night, Tim and I went to Nightmare Mansion. It was pretty good - the 3-D portion of the haunted house was my favorite part. At the end - of course - there was Chainsaw Dude waiting for us and after he had his fun at our expense - I grabbed my camera and took a few pics!
On Thursday I made homemade caramel sauce for M's 2nd grade class to have during their "Harvest party". It was so tasty - everyone just loved it! (and it was SUPER easy to make too)
FRIDAY M had to see a pediodontist and she will have to be sedated to have some teeth worked on in December. The dentist looked like Opi and M kept calling him "Freckle head". She liked him - that's a rarity - and we'll be seeing him again in December! (well - we will but M won't because she'll be asleep the whole time!).
Well- have a happy Halloween everyone! Eat lots of candy and take even more pictures!!





2 comments:
Great pictures!! You can do more than one blog and show all those other fun pictures. I never get tired of them.
I want copies... :) I love the updates. :)
Post a Comment