
Being that it's November - the month of THANKSGIVING - I've decided that I should try and write something each day that I'm thankful for. Don't you think that would be fun? To develop an "attitude of gratitude"?! Not that I'm not thankful for things as it is but to really take the time to focus on something each day and to truly appreciate it.
So - today I will start. It's still early in the day but today I will be thankful for the sunshine! It's warming my home - and my body! It's allowing us to get the yard clean (in NOVEMBER) and helping our gas bill to stay low! The sunshine today is allowing the pretty pink roses to keep their color and remind me of the beauty that is all around! The sunshine today will warm my kids as they play at recess, give N a chance to ride his bike when he gets home, and give us all a reason to turn off the TV and get out and do something!
Yup - today I'm thankful for the sunshine!
1 comment:
It is glorious! I am loving it too!
Post a Comment