
Yesterday, after church, I decided that it was time to get the Halloween stuff put away. L broke my favorite candy dish - I got most of it glued back together and then he broke it again. So, I was done with Halloween. N was helping me outside to get stuff picked up and put away. When we came in, I saw a box that needed to go to the trash. I asked N to take it out for me. He willingly grabbed the box and went outside.
After about 3o minutes, N came back in. I commented "WOW - that sure was a long time to throw away a box!" and N responds:
"There was a big kid that came up and took the box and tore it into pieces" (he's making riping motions with his hands and has his face all screwed up). "And it took me a long time to find all the pieces and pick them up".
I looked at N for a moment and said "WHATEVER!"
N said "ok - I was riding my scooter"
Silly boy! Maybe he'll write something creative when he gets older!
2 comments:
hahaha :) Nice.
LOL - way to get it out of em!
Post a Comment