me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Monday, November 30, 2009

last day of November

Being that it's the last day of November - the month of gratitude - I figured that I'd take a moment to reflect.
This month has been full of ups and downs. Blessings and broad answers.
Health and sickness
Joy and pain
This month has seen its share of smiles and tears.
We've enjoyed successes and faced failures.
Regardless of what this month held - we did it together. Each and every one of us. We held hands and we hugged. We smiled together and we prayed together.
So - as I say good-bye to November 2009 I want you to know that I am very grateful that I have my life and my health. That I have my children and a wonderful husband who tries beyond all measures to make sure that we are cared for and that our needs are met.
I am grateful for family that did things "just because" and neighbors that reflected the true light of Christ - and not because it was close to Christmas.
November wasn't the best month in my world - but it was a month that taught us all many lessons - it was a month of blessings - and a month of growth (physically for some and spiritually for others) it was perfect!

3 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

Growth is good! And "just because" is ALWAYS a nice thing. Hang in there! This too shall pass.

Unknown said...

love the updates... thanks for posting

Anna said...

Glad to see you survived the month! I'm always glad when times like that are over, because you can look back and learn from it, instead of being in the middle of it and be frustrated! Good to hear from you!