me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Thursday, November 12, 2009

NO WAY!!!

You'll never believe this!!
I just got a phone call from an Officer Snider in Tooele County. He asked for me. He said that he was at a restaurant in Stansburry and that he had my purse and my drivers license. I think it took about 20 seconds for my jaw to come up off of the floor! He didn't see my social security card - I'm not happy about that - but most everything else was there. The pictures were one of my biggest concern - I didn't have copies of those - and they are there!
WOW - that's all I can say! I'm grateful for those blessings!
I already renewed all of the insurance cards and my driver's license - so that's lovely! Doesn't matter though. I'm thrilled that they found it. I never thought I'd see that stuff again! I'm at a loss for words. I'm so grateful for the sharp eyes of the restaurant manager who saw it as he was taking the trash out - otherwise it would have been on it's way to the dump!
Can you believe that?!

2 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

YAY!

msaonika said...

That's wonderful. HOWEVER, you are still going to make sure they didn't take any checks or things like that. Suni is STILL Dealing with identity theft and bounced checks from over a year ago. :( BUT, I am glad that you are getting the ducky purse back! CONGRATS!