Dear Tim:
13 Things I've learned since we've been married:
*patience *men can be trained *clear communication is critical *dreams do come true *how to use 1st and 2nd gear on an automatic transmission *there is more to hunt than squirrels and rabbits *it's ok to be myself *to like Elk meat *to question government *not everything works on my time frame *how to drive in the snow *how to clean a goose *how to read a map properly
13 Things that have made me smile:
*the birth of our 4 children *seeing you in a uniform *graduating college and then Law school *watching you play with those 4 kids *seeing you read your scriptures *surprise get-a-ways *your goofy jokes *the way you make passes at me *knowing that the Elk tags haven't gone to waste *seeing you take care of others *your persistence *your useless information *your BIG plans for the future
13 Places that I've enjoyed seeing with you:
*Mt. Rushmore *Flamming Gorge *Grand Cayman *Roatan~ Honduras *Cabo San Lucus *Boston *Ground Zero *San Diego *Seattle *Whistler~Canada *Ft. Lauderdale ;) *Belize *Hawaii
13 reasons why I am still in love with you:
*You let me be ME *you make me laugh *you do all you can to provide for the needs of our family *you do your best to do what I ask of you *You love the Lord *your knowledge of the world *I find you sexy *you keep my life interesting *you encourage me to follow my interests and dreams *You make whatever is important to me - important to you *you help with household chores without being asked *you love learning *you make me a better person
*Mt. Rushmore *Flamming Gorge *Grand Cayman *Roatan~ Honduras *Cabo San Lucus *Boston *Ground Zero *San Diego *Seattle *Whistler~Canada *Ft. Lauderdale ;) *Belize *Hawaii
13 reasons why I am still in love with you:
*You let me be ME *you make me laugh *you do all you can to provide for the needs of our family *you do your best to do what I ask of you *You love the Lord *your knowledge of the world *I find you sexy *you keep my life interesting *you encourage me to follow my interests and dreams *You make whatever is important to me - important to you *you help with household chores without being asked *you love learning *you make me a better person
So there you have it - a few things from the past 13 years! Looking forward I hope that we can keep our adventure alive and continue to support and love each other even more! I will always be glad that I sat next to you on that September night. I will always praise Kevin Faulk for returning that ball for a touchdown that led to that hug that led to eternity with you. I LOVE YOU TIM! Happy Anniversary!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary back to you. You are gonna make me blush.
How sweet it is. We had our first child in September of 1996. We are only a year ahead of ya. Congrats on 13 great years together. Hope you have many, many, MANY more happy ones to come. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Aww! Mushy!!!
Congrats!
You gave me a good idea for my 10th anniversary. But, I'm not going to revel it here. ha ha
I think people do notice the little things and We have. You two are a match made in heaven!
Post a Comment