me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I don't know who those other people are...

On December 21 - I took the kids, and Mrs. Martha, and went (for the 1st time) to the annual Larry H. Miller Sing along - at Energy Solutions arena. I forgot to take my camera - SHAME ON ME (I KNOW)! Anyway - one of the perks of going was a free hot dog and soda. While M, N and I were standing in line - McGruff the dog came by and they asked N and M if they wanted a picture with him. As they were getting ready - this other family stepped in as well (the more the merrier - right?). Anyway - it was fun to discover the picture on the Mix 107.9 website later.
We had a great time at the sing-a-long and I think that it's something we'll do in the years to come. The spirit of excitement and family was just awesome and the music and orchestra was wonderful as well! Can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Popular and Cute!!! Yep, that's what you are when you are on a radio stations website!

JSCrawford said...

That's awesome.